Blood Scheduler (Customer Service)
Company: American Red Cross
Posted on: January 16, 2022
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of
lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit
at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest
As part of the world's largest humanitarian network, the American
Red Cross places top priority on the health and safety of our
employees, volunteers, blood donors and those who receive our aid
and services. Our commitment to public health is unwavering-both
during the COVID-19 pandemic and year-round.
As one of the nation's premier humanitarian organizations, the
American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need
throughout the United States and, in association with other Red
Cross networks, throughout the world. We provide almost half of the
nation's blood supply, as well as humanitarian relief at home and
abroad. We turn compassion into action through the care we provide
our blood donors, and the spirit of service we share with our
If you share our passion for helping people, then join us in this
excellent career opportunity.
Click on the link to learn more about (Apheresis)platelets
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year of telephone and customer service or
telemarketing experience required.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Experience meeting sales quota preferred.
- Face to face experience preferred.
- Outbound calls experience preferred
- Computer experience, excellent customer service and
problem-solving skills required.
- Effective verbal communication skills, the ability to work with
potentially difficult customers, and comfort working in a
fast-paced environment required.
- Experience with making sales quotas preferred.
- Contact by telephone or face-to-face current apheresis and/or
whole blood donors to recruit for donation.
- Schedule appointments to ensure maximum number of donors are
scheduled each day.
- Follow a process and appropriate scripting for conducting a
call with a donor, to ensure a consistent donor experience.
- Maintain daily production standard, including phone calls and
appointments per hour, to meet established collection goals.
- Develop a working knowledge of donor criteria to inform donors
of eligibility and reduce deferral rates.
- Maintain accurate records of donors/groups contacted and
appointments scheduled to avoid errors, poor customer relations and
to ensure sufficient donor availability.
- May work collaboratively with the fixed site recruitment
manager to develop new leads and implement new donor recruitment
programs to ensure an increased donor base and an adequate blood
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by individuals
assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as
an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity
to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross
volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to
help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a
difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and
allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross
relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to
help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our
most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of
Keywords: American Red Cross, Columbia , Blood Scheduler (Customer Service), Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!