Housekeeper - (FT Day M-F) Assisted Living Community
Company: Provision Living Associates, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description: Now Hiring!!HousekeeperMonday-Friday8-4:30pm
55 Bed Assisted Living / Memory Care Communitylocated in
Washington, MOOak Pointe Senior Living / Provision Living,
Established in 2005 with a mission to empower our team members to
grow, prosper, and create exceptional places for elders (Residents)
and their families.We are a team of 600+ individuals passionate
about creating a culture that radiates love, inspiration, and
fulfillment. From our associates to our residents and families, we
aim to maximize the potential of every life we touch.Based in St.
Louis, MO, Provision Living currently operates 18 senior living
communities in Missouri, Michigan, Tennessee, Mississippi, and
Ohio, serving nearly 1,000 older adults.Position SummaryAs the
Housekeeper, reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, you
will provide non-direct care to our Residents by providing general
housekeeping duties in the Resident units, public areas and support
areas as assigned while meeting/exceeding the Company's quality
standards.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Performs routine and periodic deep cleaning to all assigned
areas, furnishings, and fixtures according to cleaning
- Sweeps, mops, and vacuums all assigned areas
- Cleans kitchen areas of resident apartments. Defrosts
refrigerators in resident apartments on a regular basis.
- Dusts all furniture, baseboards, window blinds and around
- Wash, dry, fold and return bed and bath linens, towels to the
resident's unit weekly
- Removes and disposes of all waste and trash according to proper
- Uses and stores cleaning equipment and supplies effectively,
efficiently, and safely. Assists with bio-hazard clean-up as
directed by Director of Nursing.
- Practices daily universal precautions and other posted special
precautions in resident environment.
- Maintain confidentiality and ensure resident rights are always
maintained, reporting suspected deviations to management
- Completes accident and incident reports, and monthly infection
control logs according to facility policy.
- Reports observations concerning structural and equipment wear,
defects, and malfunctioning or potential hazards for repair by
completing a work order.
- Informs the Director of Nursing, or other appropriate staff
regarding changes in resident physical, emotional or behavioral
status.Supervisory ResponsibilitiesThis position does not have any
. Requirements:EducationHigh school diploma or general education
- Collaborative team player able to establish effective working
relationships with team members.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting a high level of customer
service and hospitality towards and among all Residents, Team
Members, and visitors
- Possess sound organizational skills with the ability to
multi-task and with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated to accomplish goals with a strong sense of
accountability for results.
- Described as dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Possess an appreciation of elders and an understanding of the
aging process.TravelTravel is not required.Physical RequirementsBe
able to lift/move up to 50lbs with/without assistance, bend, stand,
operate equipmentBenefits & CompensationWe offer a competitive
compensation, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and comprehensive
Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, employee
assistance program, and employer paid basic life and AD&D
Keywords: Provision Living Associates, LLC, Columbia , Housekeeper - (FT Day M-F) Assisted Living Community, Hospitality & Tourism , Washington, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!