Production Supervisor 2nd shift weld
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: May 5, 2021
We the largest tool manufacturer in the world. Our industrial
businesses serve customers whose primary market drivers are
automotive repair and industrial production. We cover military,
mining, transit, agriculture, energy, aviation, and manufacturing,
to start. Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build
your world. We are capable of bringing the strength of the world's
largest tool company to provide multi-platform solutions to the
industrial and automotive repair industry. We believe we can make
this happen and we would like you to be a part of our mission. As a
global leader, we can bring together the best in science,
technology, business and human resources to continue to grow and
succeed in our market. Position Summary: Responsible for the safe
and effective superior quality production of parts or finished
goods from the assigned departments. This requires leading
departmental members in the principles of customer focused
manufacturing. Essential Job Functions:
- Champion a safe working environment.
- Plan/Meet production schedule ensuring superior quality
- Drive improvements within areas assigned..
- Track progress of department performance on SQCD to drive
Continual Improvement. Including Safety, Scrap, FGAR and
- Implement 5S model of organization to all departments of
responsibility (visual workplace, organized, and good
- Review SQCD improvements and discuss problems and solutions
every day with Production Managers and associates.
- Analyze SQCD data and determine root causes of deficiencies and
develop core actions. Track and improve setup time and down time
utilizing programs provided and improve them.
- Act on any safety walk items correcting any issues found.
- Assure ISO compliance.
- Provide effective communication with the efficient use of tools
provided (e-mail, phone mail, Lync, etc.).
- Manage any regularly provided data for improvement including
labor reporting and time and attendance.
- Lead or perform required Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Assure effective new product implementations.
- Originate and respond to any corrective actions that apply to
their areas of responsibility.
- Attend any regular scheduled meetings to include; training,
monthly reporting, ISO, Safety, CFM
- Develop and maintain a high performance workplace.
- Lead shift startup meetings and discuss any needed information
to the attendees and do daily stretching exercises.
- Train and develop associates to be safe and productive in all
related aspects of their job.
- Schedule and track vacations to optimize efficiency.
- Function as a change agent
- Maintain a positive, progressive, union-free environment.
- Effectively perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
and Experience :
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to foster change and be a Stanley Black & Decker
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment
including lean/flow manufacturing with relevant exposure to primary
- Experience in project management preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Power Point and Excel
- Establishes realistic goals and delivers results.
- Establishes processes for continuous improvements.
- Consistently demonstrates the highest level of personal ethical
conduct. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our
Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will
use your information, please The Company will consider qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records
Keywords: Adecco USA, Columbia , Production Supervisor 2nd shift weld, Hospitality & Tourism , Sedalia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!