Infectious Disease Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Internal Medicine opening in Columbia, Missouri. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Infectious Disease Physician in Missouri
StartDate: 08/01/2019Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 230000.00
Take advantage of these rare opportunities--to work with one of the nation's largest and most highly respected healthcare providers in Missouri. This--award-winning facility has appeared in U.S. News and World Report's Annual Best Hospitals in the U.S. list for 25+ consecutive years is surrounded by a city that has something to offer for every taste. Whether you're a--history buff, foodie, or--sports fans, you'll find your place in Columbia, Missouri.
- Join existing infectious disease physician
- Excellent support staff
- Beautiful campus with advanced technology
- No procedures required
- No ER coverage requiredCompensation & Benefits:
- Hospital-employed base salary
- Signing bonus: $10,000
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and AD&D insurance
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement Vehicles
- CME: $4,000
- Relocation stipend: $10,000Community Details:
Halfway between St. Louis and Kansas City, Columbia is the heart of mid-Missouri. The city is home to the University of Missouri (Mizzou), Columbia College, and Stephens College. Columbia has been recognized by the Carnegie Foundation and Forbes as a great place to live. Whether you enjoy the arts or the outdoors, Columbia has much to offer. The District is home to shops, bars, and restaurants. Each year, the city hosts cultural events, including the Roots & Blues & BBQ Festival and the True/False Film Festival.
- Regional airport with direct flights to most major metros
- Family-oriented, Division 1 college town with sports and performing arts
- Excellent public school system, AAA rating, with private school options
- Multiple city parks, bicycle friendly community with 225-mile trail for bikers and runners
- One hour from a 54,000-acre lake and resort area
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Infectious Disease, Infection, Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Columbia , Infectious Disease Physician, Healthcare , Columbia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!