Neuroradiology Physician - Academic (Physician #)
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Job Description & Requirements
Neuroradiology Physician - Academic in Missouri
Merritt Hawkins the nation's premier academic search firm has partnered with an expanding Department of Radiology to find a qualified Neuroradiology candidate.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please respond with a copy of your CV and the best telephone number to reach you.
- University hospital system
- Level I Trauma center-one of only 4 in the state
- Academic appointment commensurate with experience-clinical track
- Expanding clinical, educational and research opportunities
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment
- Earn up to $425,000/year-very attainable
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, life, disability, and more
- Outstanding retirement offerings-the university will automatically contribute a % of your salary on your behalf
- H1B visa sponsorshipIn addition to this tremendous practice opportunity you will enjoy the following amenities:
- Ranked among the "best places to live" and "best colleges towns" in the country
- Vibrant college town with 3 institutions of higher learning
- Southeastern Conference (SEC) athletics-University of Missouri Tigers
- Low cost of living and great quality of life
- Affordable real estate at an average of $110 to $125/square foot
- Urban trail system-the city is nationally recognized for its miles of hiking and biking trails
- Bustling downtown filled with local restaurants and micro-breweries
- Stable economy with low unemployment fueled by medicine, education, and insurance
- 2 hours east to St. Louis, 2 hours west to Kansas City
- Regional airport-connect anywhere in the country in one stop
- Short drive to the Lake of the Ozarks-great weekend getaway destination
The university is an equal access, equal opportunity, and affirmative action employer and is fully committed to achieving the goal of a diverse and inclusive academic community of faculty, staff, and students.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neuroradiology, Neuroradiologist, Neuro, Radiology Neuro, Radiology Neurology, Neuroimaging Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Columbia , Neuroradiology Physician - Academic (Physician #), Healthcare , Columbia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!