Abdominal Radiology Physician - Academic (Physician #)
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Job Description & Requirements
Abdominal Radiology Physician - Academic in Missouri
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
Merritt Hawkins the nation's premier academic search firm has partnered with an expanding Department of Radiology to find a qualified Abdominal/ Body Imaging candidate.
- University hospital system
- Level I Trauma center-one of only four in the state
- Academic appointment commensurate with experience-clinical track
- Fellowship training is required
- Body CT, MRI, US, and plain films
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment
- Expanding clinical, educational, and research opportunities
- Outstanding quality of life-1:9 weekend call
- Earn up to $425,000/year-very attainable
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, life, disability, and more
- Outstanding retirement offerings-the university will automatically contribute a percentage of your salary on your behalf
- H1B visa sponsorship
In addition to this tremendous opportunity, you will enjoy the following amenities:
- Ranked among the "best places to live" and "best colleges towns" in the country
- Vibrant college town with three institutions of higher learning
- Southeastern Conference (SEC) athletics-University of Missouri Tigers
- Low cost of living and great quality of life
- Affordable real estate at an average of $110 to $125/square foot
- Urban trail system-city is nationally recognized for its miles of hiking and biking trails
- Bustling downtown filled with local restaurants and micro-breweries
- Stable economy with low unemployment fueled by medicine, education, and insurance
- Two hours east to St. Louis, two hours west to Kansas City
- Regional airport-connect anywhere in the country in one stop
- Short drive to the Lake of the Ozarks-great weekend getaway destination If you are interested and would like to learn more, please respond with copy of your CV and the best telephone number to reach you.
The university is an equal access, equal opportunity, and affirmative action employer and is fully committed to achieving the goal of a diverse and inclusive academic community of faculty, staff, and students.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Body Imaging Radiologists, Body Image Radiology, Whole Body Imaging, Radiology And Biomedical Imaging, Radiology Physician, Body Imaging Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Columbia , Abdominal Radiology Physician - Academic (Physician #), Healthcare , Columbia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!