Physician / Hospitalist / Missouri / Permanent / Nocturnist Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins!
Posted on: November 7, 2018
Job Description & Requirements
Nocturnist Physician in Missouri
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 7on/7off Pay Rate: $.00
This award-winning, 395-bed, 5-star rated hospital is looking for an additional Nocturnist to join their team of providers.
- $291,000 employed base salary
- $30,000 sign-on bonus
- Merit pay incentives
- Block scheduling: 7 on, 7 off
- 182 shifts per year
- Admissions are shared: 4 to 10 per night
- Open ICU with Intensivist coverage
- Procedures are optional
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance offered
- Pension, 401k, and 403b retirement plans
- $4,000 CME stipend
- Reimbursable relocation expenses up to $10,000Community Details:
- This family-oriented, Division I college town is brimming with school spirit and has an excellent public school system (AAA rating) with private options available
- This charming community has a low cost of living and is near two major metropolitan areas
- Cosmopolitan dining with any kind of food you are craving plus an annual wine and food festival
- Division I sports and performing arts with 3 other additional smaller universities in the city
- Hiking, biking, hunting, camping, fishing, golfing, and boating nearby
- Multiple city parks, bicycle-friendly community with a 225-mile trail for bikers and runners
- Regional airport with direct flights to St. Louis, Kansas City, Chicago, New York, Denver, and more
- 1 hour from a 54,000-acre lake and resort area
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist Nocturnist, Hospitalist, Nocturnist, General Medicine, Overnight, Overnight Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins!, Columbia , Physician / Hospitalist / Missouri / Permanent / Nocturnist Physician, Healthcare , Columbia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!