Physician / Hospitalist / Missouri / Permanent / Hospitalist Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins!
Posted on: November 6, 2018
Job Description & Requirements
Hospitalist Physician in Missouri
StartDate: 11/01/2018Available Shifts: 7on/7off Pay Rate: $.00
This award-winning, 395-bed, 5-star rated hospital is looking for an additional Hospitalist to join their team of providers. No procedures are necessary and an Intensivist service covers the ICU.
- $300,000 income potential
- Block scheduling: 7 on, 7 off
- 14 to 16 average daily patient volume
- Open ICU with Intensivist coverage
- No admitting to ICU
- No procedures or codes
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance offered
- Pension, 401k, and 403b retirement plans
- $4,000 CME stipend
- Reimbursable relocation expenses up to $10,000Community Details:
This family-oriented, Division I college town is brimming with school spirit and has an excellent public school system (AAA rating) with private options available. This charming community has a low cost of living and is near two major metropolitan areas.
- Cosmopolitan dining with any kind of food you are craving and annual wine and food festival
- Division I sports and performing arts with 3 other additional smaller universities in the city
- Hiking, biking, hunting, camping, fishing, golfing, and boating nearby
- Multiple city parks, bicycle-friendly community with a 225-mile trail for bikers and runners
- Regional airport with direct flights to St. Louis, Kansas City, Chicago, New York, Denver and more
- 1 hour from a 54,000-acre lake and resort area
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins!, Columbia , Physician / Hospitalist / Missouri / Permanent / Hospitalist Physician, Healthcare , Columbia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!