General Surgery job in Kirksville MO
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Northeast Regional Medical Center is located in Kirksville,
Missouri, a 93-bed facility with over 75 physicians on staff. The
hospital serves as the teaching hospital associated with the
founding school of Osteopathic Medicine. We are actively recruiting
an additional General Surgeon. Features:
- Hospital employed
- Opportunity for teaching - NERMC has 5 residency
programs-Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery,
Dermatology, and Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal residency
- NERMC is a Level III trauma center, Level III STEMI center,
Level III stroke center, and ACC Certified Chest Pain Center. A
competitive and comprehensive recruitment package is being offered,
including, but not limited to:
- Rewarding Salary with Bonus Package-this is not specific
because it varies, depending upon if you are a new graduate, or you
have been in practice for a few years.
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance-if you do not need this, lets
talk about what you do need!
- Many additional extensive benefits offered About Kirksville:
- Education System- Truman State University, A.T. Still
University, Kirksville High School is a moderate-sized high school,
Class 3A, according to the Missouri High School Athletics
Association. The Kirksville public school system is above average
in the State of Missouri.
- Community Information - West Winery at Jackson Stables, Jacobs
Vineyard & Winery, Kirksville Arts Association, Museum of
Osteopathic Medicine, Del and Norma Robinson Planetarium, Adair
County Historical Society. Only 2 hours from Des Moines, Iowa, and
2.5 hours from Kansas City.
- Recreational Information : Thousand Hills State Park- a 573
Acre lake great for fishing, swimming, and boating; Sugar Creek
Conservation Area, Kirksville Aquatic Center, Kirksville Escape
Room, Movie Theatre, Kiwanis Inclusive Playground.
- Shopping : Old Navy, Marshalls, Specialty Boutiques, Shoe
Sensation, Maurice s, Hibbett Sporting Goods, Hobby Lobby, Dollar
General, Home Depot, Dollar Tree, Hy-Vee, Ashley Furniture, Aldi,
PetSmart, and Menards-to name a few.
- Restaurants : Starbucks, Colton s Steakhouse, local restaurants
serving gyros, Mexican cuisine, Japanese cuisine, Chinese cuisine,
American cuisine, Italian cuisine, pizza, barbeque, known fast food
options, and many more.
- Housing and additional information : Living in Kirksville
offers residents a sparse suburban feel, and there are several
rental properties and outstanding home ownership. Kirksville is a
friendly community and is proud to be known for the three major
educational institutions and is also known as the birthplace of
Osteopathic Medicine. For additional information and consideration,
please send your C.V. or contact Michele Gutermuth, Corporate
Physician Recruitment Senior Specialist, Medical Staff Development
You may call or text direct to
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Columbia , General Surgery job in Kirksville MO, Healthcare , Moberly, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...