Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN )
Company: Nucleus Healthcare
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Are you a passionate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking to
make a meaningful impact on patients' lives? Nucleus Healthcare is
seeking a qualified candidate to join a prestigious academic health
system in Columbia, MO. -Take the next step in your career and
thrive in an environment where you are respected, challenged, and
offered endless opportunities to define your career path! Our
partner nurtures a workplace culture you can thrive in.
- Becker Healthcare's 150 Top Places to Work -
- "Just Culture" organization
- DAISY Award Partner
- ANCC Accredited Nurse Residency Program Small town charm. Big
opportunities. Columbia, MO, is an up-and-coming university town in
the heart of Missouri known for its
- prestigious public university
- healthcare system
- public schools
- division 1 sports
- affordable cost of living and housing With a thriving cultural
and culinary scene, many outdoor activities, and easy access to St.
Louis and Kansas City, you can have the best of both worlds: the
charm of a small town with the convenience of modern amenities and
top-notch healthcare. Benefits that matter.
- Paid-for tuition from the local top-rated university
- Up to 75% for you and 50% for spouses and children
- Includes all locations and online
- Generous retirement program- 8% match on 401k!
- Student loan repayment program
- 100% paid leave for parents and caregivers for up to four weeks
- effective January 2024
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits, including mental
- Defined career paths and clinical ladder for CMAs, LPNs,
Graduate Nurses, RNs, and more! Pay Rate
- $20/hour - $30/hour based on experience--- - Paid Time Off
- 0-5 years: 17 Days--- -
- 5+ Years: 22 Days--- ---- - Personal Days--- -
- 4 Days--- ---- - Sick Days
- 12 Days Job Description
- Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height,
weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration. Prepare
patients for examinations, tests, or treatments and explain
- Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients'
- Provide quality care to patients and work with the
multi-disciplinary team to ensure the highest patient satisfaction.
Follow all safety, security, and infection control, policies and
procedures. Perform all tasks to ensure the safety of self,
patient, and co-workers.
- Maintain the standards of nursing care and departmental
criteria to ensure they align with the University of Missouri
Health Care Mission and Goals.
- Participates in meetings, in-services, and quality and
performance improvement groups.
- Perform patient care duties and procedures following department
policy, established protocol and standard of care, or directed by
- May complete unit/department-specific duties as outlined in
department documents. - Required Qualifications
- Missouri Board of Nursing LPN or Nurse Licensure Compact
multi-state LPN. When the primary state of residency changes,
compact state LPNs must apply under the new state of residency
within thirty (30) days.
- Additional license/certification requirements as determined by
the hiring department. - Physical Demands The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met with or
without reasonable accommodation. The performance of these physical
demands is an essential function of the job. This position is very
active and requires ambulating, reaching, and moving objects
weighing up to and over 20 lbs. This role also routinely comes into
contact with patients who may have contagious illnesses. This
position is in a health care facility open 24 hours a day, 365 days
a year. Rotating shifts as well as holidays and work during
inclement weather will be required.--- - - Nucleus Healthcare Who
We Are Purpose-built, patient-minded, and mission-driven, Nucleus
is trusted by major hospitals, health systems, and life sciences
organizations with a vision to redefine how healthcare does
business.------ What We Do Nucleus Healthcare ("Nucleus") delivers
next-generation human capital management to empower people who
power healthcare. Rooted in talent management, Nucleus provides
services and solutions that have yielded more than 7,500 hires in
healthcare for all levels and roles.--- Our Mission Empower the
people who power healthcare.--- Our Vision--- Redefining the way
healthcare does business.--- ---- - Our Values We deliver results
--- We are committed --- We are precise --- We are change agents
--- We are ONE team --- We are fueled by passion and purpose.--- -
Keywords: Nucleus Healthcare, Columbia , Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ), Healthcare , Ashland, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...