Full Time Pediatric Caregiver
Company: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
Posted on: March 20, 2023
IMMEDIATE CAREGIVER OPENING - Part time afternoon shifts in
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT!Caring for our clients might be right for you
- You have experience caring for family members or children.
- You have worked in a hospital, clinical or long-term care
- You are working on getting your LPN and need a job that can
work around your school schedule while also teaching you skills
needed for class.
- You are a retiree looking for a part time position doing
something meaningful and enjoyable.
- You have a heart for the elderly, or children.We have clients
of all ages and skill sets that need someone like you in their
lives!$14 + per hourThis position aids in maintaining the care of
our younger population.Working at Phoenix Home Care allows our
caregivers to work with a smaller number of clients, where you
control your own schedule and travel time.Ideally, caring for your
client as close to home as possible!Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Paid training
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay & recently increased wages!
- Unlimited referral bonuses
- Employee recognition
- PPE provided
- Benefits for PT & FT employees
- Multiple major medical plans to choose from & spousal
insuranceA few daily tasks may include:
- Preparing/cleaning up after a meal
- Bathing/personal care
- Basic home chores (sweeping, mopping, dusting)
- Providing companionship
- Running errands
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver's license
- Reliable vehicle with current auto insurance
- Ability to lift 50 LBS
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug testWe're taking the journey with you,
creating a new beginning!Choose Phoenix, Apply today!Our mission is
to offer New Beginnings and meaningful opportunities to our
caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our
clients built on innovation, skill, and Christ-like values of
compassion, honesty, and patience.
Keywords: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice, Columbia , Full Time Pediatric Caregiver, Healthcare , Martinsburg, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...