Company: Davita Inc.
Posted on: March 16, 2023
1503 E 10th St,Rolla,Missouri,654013696,United States of
AmericaThis position is eligible for a $5,000 Bonus! Apply today
for details. Be different. Do what you love.
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients
understand that what they eat directly affects their lab levels. As
a vital member of each patient's core care team, you will analyze
lab-work results and educate patients-and their families-on what to
eat accordingly. Your ability to influence and lead will be
critical to helping them live better lives.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships
inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then
DaVita is the place for you.We offer career options to fit your
lifestyle.Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as
a Registered Dietitian:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values
that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career
paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your
health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation. * State licensure
required if licensure is available in the state where the facility
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area
- Minimum of 12 months' professional work experience in clinical
nutrition as a Registered Dietitian required
- Ability to work flexible schedules, possibly for multiple
facilities and travel when needed
- After hire and training, successful completion of the
Competency Assessment for Renal Dietitians (CARD) with a score of
at least 80% required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency with MS Word,
Excel, and Outlook required as well as functional proficiency with
DaVita specific applications within 60 daysJoin us as we pursue our
vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has
Ever Seen."Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.Go to
http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.Full vaccination
against COVID-19 or a medical/religious exemption is required.What
We'll Provide:More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package
connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to
begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or
coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some
of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care,
maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of
programs to help strong performers grow within their career and
also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses
through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
- #LI-LH4At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a
company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a
place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging
into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of
who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and
an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited,
hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national
origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage RangeCompensation for the
role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's
qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall
outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total
rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage
and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at
Keywords: Davita Inc., Columbia , Registered Dietitian, Healthcare , Rolla, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...