Company: Spencer Britt
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join
- Outpatient Neurology Position
- Hospital Employed
- Replacing Physician that is leaving the community
- Office space is attached to the main campus
- Opportunity for teaching - 5 residency programs-Internal
Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Dermatology, and
Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal residency
Clinic is a 93 bed facility with over 75 physicians on staff. The
hospital serves as the teaching hospital associated with the
founding school of Osteopathic Medicine and hosts 6 residency
programs. It also has a Level III Trauma Center and a Certified
Chest Pain Center.Benefits:
- Rewarding Salary with Bonus Package
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Many additional extensive benefits offered
About the community:
- Education System- Truman State University, A.T. Still
University, Kirksville High School is a moderate-sized high school,
Class 3A, according to the Missouri High School Athletics
Association. The Kirksville public school system is above average
in the State of Missouri.
- Community Information- West Winery at Jackson Stables, Jacobs
Vineyard & Winery, Kirksville Arts Association, Museum of
Osteopathic Medicine, Del and Norma Robinson Planetarium, Adair
County Historical Society. Only 2 hours from Des Moines, Iowa, and
2.5 hours from Kansas City.
- Recreational Information: Thousand Hills State Park- a 573 Acre
lake great for fishing, swimming, and boating; Sugar Creek
Conservation Area, Kirksville Aquatic Center, Kirksville Escape
Room, Movie Theatre, Kiwanis Inclusive Playground.
- Shopping: Old Navy, Marshalls, Specialty Boutiques, Shoe
Sensation, Maurice's, Hibbett Sporting Goods, Hobby Lobby, Dollar
General, Home Depot, Dollar Tree, Hy-Vee, Ashley Furniture, Aldi,
PetSmart, and Menards-to name a few.
- Restaurants: Starbucks, Colton's Steakhouse, local restaurants
serving gyros, Mexican cuisine, Japanese cuisine, Chinese cuisine,
American cuisine, Italian cuisine, pizza, barbeque, known fast food
options, and many more.
- Housing and additional information: Living in Kirksville offers
residents a sparse suburban feel, and there are several rental
properties and outstanding home ownership.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC223214 and email address to
636-628-2412.Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Spencer Britt, Columbia , Neurology, Healthcare , Kirksville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...