Company: Rolla Health & Rehabilitation Suites
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Rolla Health & Rehabilitation Suites - Currently seeking skilled
and driven Occupational Therapist to welcome our ever-growing
We are offering a $5,000 Sign on Bonus to Full Time Therapist!
Our mission -is to foster a positive team environment, promoting
collaboration, and continue to grow our reputation for being the
preferred source for skilled nursing/long term care within the
communities we serve.
Day in the Life of an Occupational Therapist
- Maintains timely and accurate patient records and
- Supervise Assistant / Aide staff as guided by governing
- Designs and fabricates splints as specified by doctors'
- Designs and administers treatment programs to increase
patients' (residents) levels of functioning.
- Uses therapeutic exercises and activities to improve or
maintain strength, range of motion, and fine-motor
What we have to offer:
- Full Benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- On-going training and support
- And much more!
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy required.
- One year of experience preferred
- Must be able to lift patients, medical equipment, supplies,
etc. to 50 lbs.
- Recommend - 'current licensure in good standing with state
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: Rolla Health & Rehabilitation Suites, Columbia , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Rolla, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!