Internal Medicine- Northeast Missouri - 2 hours from Kansas City, MO!
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Internal Medicine opening in Kirksville, Missouri. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Job ID: 10052Practice Details
BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join their clinic.
- Clinic practice
- IM Residency Clinic with Supervision Responsibility
- 1.6 FTE's of providers
- MDs and DOs welcome to apply
- No Visa Support Available
Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To
$50,000 More Compared To Starting Internal Medicine Salaries In
Kansas City. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The
Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing
Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire
The Housing Market. This 3,600 sq ft, 5 bedroom; 4 bath home. - It
has gorgeous real wood flooring, gas fireplace, white trim and
doors all throughout, and an oversized fenced in yard that would be
great for the kids and family pet to play around in. The main floor
has a desirable open concept layout, beautiful master bed and bath.
The basement is perfect for a family night or for just hanging out
with the guys. It has a great wet bar, guest room, and lots of
space to feel comfortable. This home can be yours for $315,000.
The Community. -Kirksville is a city in and the county seat of
Adair County, Missouri, United States. - Located in the Benton
Township, its population was 17,505 at the 2010 census.
According to tradition, Jesse Kirk, Kirksville's first postmaster,
shared a dinner of turkey and whiskey with surveyors working in the
area on the condition that they would name the town after him. Not
only the first postmaster, Kirk was also the first to own a hotel
and a tavern in Kirksville.
The Employer. -a 93-bed facility with a Level III trauma center and
Certified Chest Pain Center. We believe in the power of people to
create great care. We're 517 healthcare professionals strong. We
are the teaching hospital associated with the founding school of
Osteopathic Medicine. And we work hard every day to be a place of
healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the
community we call home.Closest Major City
- -87.1 miles to Columbia, MO -
- 130.6 miles to Kansas City, MO -
- 279.9 miles to Chicago, IL -
-Colleges and Universities
- Moberly Area Community College (about 55 miles; Moberly, MO;
Full-time enrollment: 3,977)
- Indian Hills Community College (about 60 miles; Ottumwa, IA; FT
- Southeastern Community College (about 86 miles; West
Burlington, IA; FT enrollment: 2,251)
- Columbia College (about 87 miles; Columbia, MO; FT enrollment:
- University of Missouri-Columbia (about 88 miles; Columbia, MO;
FT enrollment: 29,599)
- Western Illinois University (about 102 miles; Macomb, IL; FT
- State Fair Community College (about 110 miles; Sedalia, MO; FT
- Kirksville is rolling in green park space, with over 2,060
acres of maintained parks, ponds, and lakes!
- We are fortunate to offer 1,000 acres of maintained parks,
making it hard to find a neighborhood in Kirksville that's not
within walking distance to at least one of our many City
- The Parks and Recreation Department provides diverse
programming for all ages throughout the year! Between the special
programs through the Aquatic Center and various traditional events,
Parks and Recreation ensures quality, new experiences that you
won't want to miss!
- Hidden Treasures
- Wal-Mart 189 Supercenter
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Columbia , Internal Medicine- Northeast Missouri - 2 hours from Kansas City, MO!, Healthcare , Kirksville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!