Child Outpatient Psychiatrist
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Washington, Missouri. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Unlimited/uncapped earning potential that can exceed $300,000 -
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with
match, paid parental leave, 3 weeks' vacation and more!
- Part-time and full-time schedule availability
- Strong work-life balance
- Hybrid work model of in-person and telehealth
- Annual stock awards
- Outpatient practice setting; no call, no nights, and no
- Additional compensation offered for supervising Nurse
Practitioners (not required)
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support
- Latest in digital technology
Child Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're
seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Missouri (or in process) with an active,
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
- Ideally live within 75 miles of a local office
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively seeking talented Child Psychiatrists in the Greater
St. Louis area who are passionate about patient care and committed
Locations include: Washington, Kirkwood, Chesterfield, Town and
Country, St. Peters, Maryland Heights, and Clayton (Richmond
Apply now or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services
focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for
children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental
health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its
500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists,
psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout
the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Columbia , Child Outpatient Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Washington, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!