Registered Nurse ( RN ) $15,000 Bonus
Company: AGING WELL HEALTH CARE LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description:Are you looking for a new clinical role with a
highly skilled team of nurses and therapists? Searching for a
better work / life balance? Tired of documenting after hours? Do
you want to spend more time with your patients? We have a new and
exciting program that allows you to utilize your clinical skills
and provide care to your patients without extraneous documentation.
Want to learn more? Apply today.
AW Health Care is a St. Louis based, independently operated,
women-owned enterprise. We recently celebrated 20th anniversary in
the home health industry. AW is a rapidly growing home health
agency, with an innovative approach to patient centered care. Our
team consists of over 400 employees serving over 1500 patients in
Missouri and Illinois.
AW Health Care Benefits: AW Health Care offers its' employees a
wide range of benefits including:
- $15,000 Sign on Bonus
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- And a wide range of supplemental benefit options including, but
not limited too:
- Additional Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Job Summary: A Registered
Nurse ( RN ) administers skilled nursing care to patients on an
intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed
in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the
direction and supervision of the Director of Clinical
Services/Nursing Supervisor. Registered Nurse ( RN )
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates
the patient's nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and
summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely
manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Informs personnel of changes in the condition and needs of the
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting
nursing and related needs.
- The Registered Nurse ( RN ) participates in and presents
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and
changes in condition. Completes certification/ recertification
orders and discharge summaries.
- Determines the amount and type of nursing needed by each
- Refers to Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist,
Occupational Therapist and Licensed Clinical Social Worker those
patients requiring their specialized skills.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to
- Participates in peer review and performance improvement as
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as
- Gives total patient care as needed.
- Takes on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments,
transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change
in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- The Registered Nurse ( RN ) appropriately utilizes ICD-9 codes.
Working Environment: Works indoors in Agency office and patient
homes and travels to/from patient homes. Job Relationships:
- Supervised by: Director of Clinical Services/Nursing
- Workers Supervised: Licensed Practical Nurse, Home Health Aide
Risk Exposure: High risk #cb Requirements:Registered Nurse ( RN )
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and
currently licensed as a Registered Nurse ( RN ) in the state(s) in
- Two (2) years nursing experience, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
Physical Requirements: Ability to perform the following tasks if
- Ability to participate in physical activity.
- Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and
being involved in physical activity.
- Heavy lifting.
- Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a
regular basis. PI200031905
Keywords: AGING WELL HEALTH CARE LLC, Columbia , Registered Nurse ( RN ) $15,000 Bonus, Healthcare , Wentzville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!