Travel Polysomnographer / Sleep Tech Respiratory / Neuro Diagnostics opening in Washington, Missouri
Company: Aya Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Aya Healthcare has an immediate opening for the following
position: Travel Polysomnographer / Sleep Tech Respiratory / Neuro
Diagnostics in Washington, Missouri. This is a 13 week contract
position that requires at least one year of experience.Passionate
and talented internal team members and clinicians have made Aya
Healthcare an industry leader since 2001. Starting the day you
apply, we'll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether
you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team
members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and
friends.Travel Happy With Aya Healthcare!Your Aya Healthcare
recruiter will work with you to proactively plan your travel career
multiple assignments in advance. With Aya Healthcare you get:
- Front-of-the-line access to exclusive jobs at thousands of
healthcare facilities nationwide.
- Exclusive use of Aya's unique licensure program. We proactively
help you obtain numerous licenses and plan multiple assignments in
advance. Because we do the work for you and hand deliver your
application, your licenses are issued quicker.
- No nickel and diming on assignments. We don't charge you a fee
and pay out your full stipends if you are called off by a hospital
on one of your shifts.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way to ensure
you start on time, have flawless payroll and an exceptional
- A credentialing team to locate and pay for all labs and
- Precise, clinician-driven unit match assessments to ensure each
assignment is the right fit for you.
- A clinical ladder program that includes paid association
memberships, tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness for
travelers while on assignment.
- And of course you get the usual benefits such as:
- Paid company housing (pets are welcome to tag along) or a
generous housing stipend.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning
day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time.
- Generous 401k match.We'll take care of everything so you can
focus on what you do best - providing exceptional patient
Keywords: Aya Healthcare, Columbia , Travel Polysomnographer / Sleep Tech Respiratory / Neuro Diagnostics opening in Washington, Missouri, Healthcare , Washington, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!