Physical Therapist (PT) - Excel Sports and Physical Therapy (Wentzville, MO)
Company: Alliance Physical Therapy
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Position: Physical Therapist
Status: Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN
Clinic Location: Wentzville, MO
*$10,000 FULL TIME Sign-On*
Do you want to be part of a team that's focus is to change people's
lives by providing pain relief and improving quality of life? Join
the Excel Sports and Physical Therapy team, where the education and
effort you put into your career will be rewarded.
At Excel Sports and Physical Therapy, we provide patient centered,
one on one care in an upbeat, positive, and family-like
We are seeking an ambitious clinician with drive, passion, and
enthusiasm for helping the patients we serve.
What we offer
- Competitive pay and All-Clinic Bonus Incentive plan
- Exceptional benefits package, including 401K, medical, dental,
vision and PTO & paid Holidays.
- Unlimited Continuing Education budget, including MedBridge
- Clinical Operations Leadership Development (COLD) program
- Formal and customized Mentorship Programs
The Physical Therapist is responsible for the planning, provision,
and coordination of all aspects of direct patient care for a
designated group of patients/clients in accordance with established
facility and departmental policies and procedures, maintaining the
highest degree of quality care. The therapist works cooperatively
with other patient team personnel in maintaining standards of
professional physical therapy practice and interdisciplinary
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops an accurate individualized plan of care. Goals are
feasible, based upon findings and patient/caregiver
- Provides care in accordance with physician's orders and
established plan of care
- Evaluates effectiveness of treatment plan and revises plan of
care as indicated.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge and correct application of
clinical techniques, procedures and programs for clinical setting
and patient/client populations served.
- Participates in and contributes to quality improvement
- Demonstrates effectiveness in allocation of time resources and
- Meets established productivity standards
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an accredited program in Physical therapy
- Licensed or eligible in the state of practice. Certification in
areas of practice.
- Clinical skills acquired through study and practice suitable
for the clinic setting.
- Highly developed communication and customer relations
About Our Company
Excel Sports and Physical Therapy is an Alliance Physical Therapy
Partner. Alliance Physical Therapy Partners is a national therapy
provider, providing unmatched treatment and care to patients across
multiple service lines. Alliance views every patient and employee
interaction as an opportunity to help that person reach their goals
and provides world-class resources to assist all individuals in
achieving those goals. With a focus on personal and professional
growth, Alliance is seeking employees who have a vision for
Keywords: Alliance Physical Therapy, Columbia , Physical Therapist (PT) - Excel Sports and Physical Therapy (Wentzville, MO), Healthcare , Wentzville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!