Sonographer - Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital (Mobap) is seeking a Full-Time
***New grads, upcoming grads, and experienced welcome to
Why Join Us?
* Increased Compensation Packages
* Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, and caring team
* Growth Opportunities to Learn New Skills and Advance
* Increased Compensation Packages Now Available
* Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
* DAY SHIFT with hour flexibility (7:00am-7:00pm)
* 3x12 Hour Shifts (Days)
* Rotating Call for evening, nights, weekends
* ARDMS registered
* scan general, OB/GYN, Vascular and Breast
* Imaging Sonography, ultrasound Tech, ARDMS, ARRT, RDMS
* opportunity to advance the health of our patients and
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital is a designated critical access
hospital committed to providing quality health care service to
residents in Crawford, Franklin and Washington counties.
The hospital has enhanced and expanded the health care services
available to the greater Sullivan community with its
state-of-the-art emergency department, modern childbirth center,
critical care unit, multiroom surgical suite, expanded cardiac
rehab services, and a cancer center. A 22,500 square-foot medical
office building provides offices for primary care physicians as
well as space for a variety of visiting medical and surgical
specialists from the St. Louis area.
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital operates four rural health
clinics providing quality health care to surrounding communities.
In addition, the hospital operates a comprehensive Therapy and
Rehabilitation department and an award-winning Wound Care Center
with two hyperbaric chambers.
The Registered Diagnostic Sonographer performs ultrasound
procedures, including but not limited to abdominal, small parts,
and obstetrical, to adult and pediatric patients for the purpose of
diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders,
and assist with needle procedures (i.e., biopsies, drainages,
needle placements, etc.). May also perform vascular procedures.
* Performs ultrasound imaging examinations.
* Performs studies independently in the Operating Room and or
portable exams as required by the work area.
* Maintains equipment and supplies.
* Ensures proper documentation of procedures.
* Collaborates with Radiologist and medical staff for
* BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) or
* Associate's Degree in Sonography
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Columbia , Sonographer - Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Sullivan, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!