Registered Nurse, Wound Care- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
* Sign on Bonus eligible
* Day shift 8-4:30 but flexed upon patient load
* Benefit eligible
Additional Preferred Qualifications
* Wound certification
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital is a designated critical access
hospital committed to providing quality health care service to
residents in Crawford, Franklin and Washington counties.
The hospital has enhanced and expanded the health care services
available to the greater Sullivan community with its
state-of-the-art emergency department, modern childbirth center,
critical care unit, multiroom surgical suite, expanded cardiac
rehab services, and a cancer center. A 22,500 square-foot medical
office building provides offices for primary care physicians as
well as space for a variety of visiting medical and surgical
specialists from the St. Louis area.
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital operates four rural health
clinics providing quality health care to surrounding communities.
In addition, the hospital operates a comprehensive Therapy and
Rehabilitation department and an award-winning Wound Care Center
with two hyperbaric chambers.
Provides direct patient care activities including assessment,
diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation within the
guidelines of the standards of nursing care.
* Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing
environment. Educates patients and their families on how to manage
their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs
and medication administration.
* Uses critical nursing skills to assess and evaluate patient's
physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
* Develops and implements individual plans of care in collaboration
with other members of the healthcare team in accordance with the
established guidelines and standards of nursing care.
* Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care
accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
* Participates in activities that promote patient safety, quality
and regulatory compliance. Participates in professional
* BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
* Diploma or Associate's Degree in Nursing
* Registered Nurse (RN) license
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we re committed to providing you and your family with
benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional,
social and financial well-being.
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal
services available first day of the month after hire date
* Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
* Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
* 401(k) plan with BJC match
* Tuition Assistance available on first day
* BJC Institute for Learning and Development
* Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and
* Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Columbia , Registered Nurse, Wound Care- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Sullivan, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!