Medical Assistant (Reg) - Family Medicine- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of
BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice
providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world s
best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The
providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient
satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25
medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations
in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois
The Medical Assistant (MA) provides medical assistance under the
direction of a physician or other licensed provider. This position
performs select duties for the promotion of health in the care of
patients and delivers care according to practice protocols and
* Cleans and prepares exam room for patients.
* Obtains vital signs, patient history and maintains accurate and
prompt charting in the patient's record.
* Performs clinical skills, such as phlebotomy, electrocardiography
(EKGs), point-of-care testing and injections.
* Triage calls, provide test and lab results to patients and
present relevant information to provider with correct medical
* BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
* Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, Columbia , Medical Assistant (Reg) - Family Medicine- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Farmington, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!