CNA Training Program
Company: SSM Health
Location: Lake Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This is a 6 weeks accelerated training program with St Charles
Community College. Once successfully completed you will get a UAP
certification and become a Clinical Partner also known as a Nurse
Assistant with SSM. We will pay for the training and help to
develop your career path. Participates in training program while
working in job capacity. Supports the overall positive patient care
experience by providing assistance to nursing staff and physicians.
Provides patient care responsibilities under the direct supervision
of a registered nurse.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contributes to the overall quality and safe care for patients
by answering call lights, taking vital signs and monitoring
behavior and physical condition for progress or deterioration. - -
- Creates a positive patient experience by assisting patients
with their activities of daily living including assisting with
baths, ambulating, feeding, skin care, personal and oral hygiene
and making occupied and unoccupied beds.
- Contributes to quality care and safety by assisting and
performing procedures such as toileting, turning, cough and deep
breathing, catheter care, collection of biological specimens,
measuring and recording intake and output of fluids.
- Contributes to exceptional patient satisfaction by establishing
a compassionate environment by timely responses to patients' needs,
open communication and providing emotional and psychological
- Contributes to safety and quality care by relaying information
via charting and communicating to team members.
- Attends classes and clinical rotations as determined by
- Communicates clearly with instructors, associates and
- Complies with privacy and confidentiality policies related to
utilization of the medical record.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- No education required EXPERIENCE
- No experience required PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving.
Keywords: SSM Health, Columbia , CNA Training Program, Healthcare , Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!