MA/CMA/RMA/LPN - Orthopedic - Sign on Bonus Eligible
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: June 24, 2022
**Sign On Bonus Eligible**Office Hours range from 8:00AM-5:00PM
Monday- FridayAs Medical Assistants, you will learn ways to adapt
to care and adjust to different treatment plans for patients'
evolving needs. As an advocate for each patient, you will be
completing direct patient care, accurately identifying each patient
through use of two patient ID methods, and using best judgement to
determine patient needs. The work can be demanding as well as
emotionally rewarding. If the needs, wants, and goals of each
patient matter to you--- then we'd love to learn more! Please fill
out your application today.Assists with the examination and
treatment of patients under the direction of a nurse practitioner,
registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or physician.PRIMARY
RESPONSIBILITIES**Sing on Bonus Eligible**
- Assists with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by
provider, registered nurse or licensed practical nurse. Performs
select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records
information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for
examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include
ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean
and orderly environment.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of accredited
school of medical assisting (WI only) or combination of equivalent
education and experienceEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving.
Keywords: SSM Health, Columbia , MA/CMA/RMA/LPN - Orthopedic - Sign on Bonus Eligible, Healthcare , Wentzville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!