Internal Medicine position in Hillsboro MO
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Internal Medicine opening in Hillsboro, Missouri. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**Internal Medicine opening: Hillsboro, MO**
Located 45m to St. Louis
- Full-time, permanent
- Flexible schedule. Choose 5 eight hour days, or 4 tens
- Mostly outpatient
- Work with at least 1 other providers. Collaboration with NPs
- The Physician is a member of a health care team, which includes,
a provider, a Registered Nurse (RN) and/or a Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN), Patient Care Coordinator, Licensed Clinical Social
Worker (LCSW) and a Medical Assistant (MA) that has been signed a
panel of clients.
- Participation goal in this care team model is to provide clients
with an ongoing relationship with the team and continuity of care
through all stages of care.
- Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from
specialists and follow up on these at physician discretion.
- Complete charts daily to comply with Meaningful Use
- Review/Update Health Maintenance Cautions in the health
- Code visits according to HCFA guidelines.
- Review Quarterly Coding Audits.
- Comply with Community Treatment, Inc., Medicare, Medicaid,
private insurance and FQHC guidelines.
- Work with Patient Care Coordinator to ensure appointments,
preventative care, and referrals are scheduled and followed up in
- Address patient calls, refills, and questions as needed.
- Provide after hours on-call coverage by participation in a
- Participate in regularly scheduled huddles with Care Team to
discuss upcoming patient visits and care needed. Also attend staff
- Review policy and procedures manual quarterly.
- Participate in annual total program evaluation and MOC insurance
- Participate in quarterly Medical Record Peer Review and update of
clinic medical standards, protocols, and screening (preventative
- Review Provider Productivity Reports Maintain current CPR
certification, and ACLS and PAC/PALS.
- Maintain required licenses and certifications.
- Apply for Initial Privileging and Re-Privileging annually.
- Understand the NCQA Patient Center Medical Home Standards and
- Medical, vision, dental, HSA w/ employer contribution
- Long and short term disability
- Up to 5 weeks
- 8 paid holidays
- 403B retirement plan with 4% match
- Life insurance
- Malpractice: 100% covered by FTCA
- 2500 for CME and 32 hours
- 1000 Stipend available
- Loan Repayment
- Performance bonus eligible
**About the Group**
Medical Group is an FQHC (Non-Profit), established in 1973. We
serve the underserved in and around Jefferson County, MO in
Behavioral Health, Drug & Alcohol use, Primary Care and Oral
Health. We have 18 locations which includes a Shelter for Battered
Women, Child Advocacy Centers, a Day Treatment Program, a 16 bed
Assisted Living for Adults with Mental Health issues, and a Canine
Therapy Program. We have integrated services in several of our
facilities and more than one discipline in several. Medical Group
has been recognized for our Integrative Services Model and maintain
an outstanding record of service to our community.
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Columbia , Internal Medicine position in Hillsboro MO, Healthcare , Hillsboro, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!