BSN - Nurse Educator
Company: Jd Farrell & Associates Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
BSN5-7 Years of experience in a clinical nursing role with
particular preference of surgical gastroenterology and pulmonary
procedure experience.Must have active RN licensureCGRN, CNOR -
DescriptionClinical Education Manager - Medical Device
Salary 100K with 5K bonus and car allowance
Full-Time - Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00 (occasional evening and
weekend work may be required as job duties demand)
-Serve as a clinical liaison for education and support for
customers, sales team members, and other in-house employees.
-Provides clinical input with other departments in researching and
developing clinically oriented product literature.
- Implements educational materials and equipment training programs
- Supports sales teams during product evals and competency
- Supports marketing activities such as workshops and tradeshows,
review of products, and literature as to relevance and
- Updates clinical education product support and training materials
on company's website.
- Evaluate and updates changes to reported on Medicare national
average reimbursement for applicable GI and pulmonary CPT procedure
- Plans, researches, and develops, and monitors educational support
and product training materials, PowerPoint presentations, hot
topics, self-sturdy competency booklets, nursing education contract
- Maintains continuing education provider accreditation through the
Nursing Board. Maintain files on individual sales team members,
tracking contact hour paperwork as mandated by each state.by
Keywords: Jd Farrell & Associates Inc., Columbia , BSN - Nurse Educator, Healthcare , Olean, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!