Mental Health Therapist
Company: Compass Health Network
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Due to rapid expansion in all of our clinics, we are offering a
$4,000 sign on bonus. We are eager to be able to continue to serve
clients in our service areas and need you to make this happen!
A Compass Health Therapist is part of a person-centered integrated
team and provides counseling and triage services to persons who
present during open access hours, as needed. The therapist needs to
be able to function as part of a multi-disciplinary team and be
able to assess the appropriateness/readiness of referrals for
counseling. CHN team members enjoy a collaborative team
environment, and competitive benefits, including additional
performance incentives up to $12000 annually.
Other responsibilities of the therapist:
- Maintain client records, following agency and state regulations
including knowledge of utilization management criteria.
- Maintain agreed upon level of customer care requirements
- Will provide culturally competent services to meet the unique
cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member
- Complete treatment plans with persons served
- Be knowledgeable of other human/social services for purposes of
referral if the agency is unable to provide a particular service
and maintain documentation of such referrals
- Interface with other human/social services to provide holistic
services to persons served.
- Provide emergency services for crisis calls/walk-ins per the
daytime crisis protocol
- Provide licensure supervision, if applicable
Master's degree in counseling, social work or psychology
PLPC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW ,MFT or LMFT license in Missouri required
Working knowledge of DSM-5 required
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an E-Verify participant.
Keywords: Compass Health Network, Columbia , Mental Health Therapist, Healthcare , Union, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!