Team Manager- Competitive Wages, Great Benefits!
Company: Panera Bread
Location: Osage Beach
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Team ManagerPANERA CAFE TEAM MANGER Want to work in a place
where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself, reach your
goalsand help others do the same? If so, then Panera is for you. We
do everything possible to earn your trust and help you succeedevery
day, in every way. Come join the fun! Panera Perks:
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for a quarterly bonus
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match
availableAre you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a
challenge? Ready to grow? If so, youll thrive on our team.Our Team
Managers make every shift shine. As a Team Manager at Panera, you
are key to the success of your bakery-cafe. You handle a wide range
of responsibilities, all to ensure that both customers and
associates have a great experience. Our Team Managers ensure that
every shift is a great oneby developing our people, managing team
performance, and building the warm, inclusive, authentic Panera
team culture. As part of your bakery-cafes management team, you
report directly to the General Manager or Operating Partner. Each
Team Manager oversees a different part of the bakery-cafe, from
food cost management to drive-thru, delivery, or catering
operations. As a Team Manager at Panera, your responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
- Be an ambassador of our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
- Ensure extraordinary guest experiences.
- Make sure every customer is delighted by the quality of our
food, service, staff, and safety measures.
- Build engaging relationships that lead to long-term, loyal
- Help your bakery-cafe grow and succeed.
- Coach and motivate your team to exceed your bakery-cafe's
goalsfor sales, speed of service, order accuracy, and cafe
- Train your team on food safety standards and ensure they are
- Lead, manage, and develop your associates.
- Hire and onboard new associates and provide ongoing training
and development, including constructive feedback, as needed.
- Keep your team energized and engaged. Recognize and celebrate
individual and team achievements.This opportunity is for you if:
- You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and
- Youre committed to, and experienced with, health and food
- You want to have a positive impact on your customers and
- You meet these requirements:
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others
in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to run great shifts
- 1+ year(s) of restaurant management experience preferred
- ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
- At least 18 years of age
- Must submit to a background checkGrowth opportunities at
- A Path to Success: Most of our retail managers started as
hourly associates. If your goal is Assistant General Manager or
General Manager, well help you get there.
- Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your
skills and prepare you for a strong careerwhatever your goals may
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each
yearso you'll have plenty of chances to grow with us.Around here,
every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand
possibilities.Get ready to rise. Equal Opportunity Employer and
Affirmative-Action Employer606136 Osage Beach, MO - Highway
Keywords: Panera Bread, Columbia , Team Manager- Competitive Wages, Great Benefits!, Executive , Osage Beach, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...