Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Team ManagerPANERA CAFE TEAM MANGER
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported,
be yourself, reach your goals-and help others do the same? If so,
then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your
trust and help you succeed-every day, in every way. Come join the
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for a quarterly bonus
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge?
Ready to grow? If so, you'll thrive on our team.
Our Team Managers make every shift shine. As a Team Manager at
Panera, you are key to the success of your bakery-cafe. You handle
a wide range of responsibilities, all to ensure that both customers
and associates have a great experience. Our Team Managers ensure
that every shift is a great one-by developing our people, managing
team performance, and building the warm, inclusive, authentic
Panera team culture. As part of your bakery-cafe's management team,
you report directly to the General Manager or Operating Partner.
Each Team Manager oversees a different part of the bakery-cafe,
from food cost management to drive-thru, delivery, or catering
As a Team Manager at Panera, your responsibilities include but are
not limited to: --- Build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth,
- Be an ambassador of our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
- Ensure extraordinary guest experiences. o Make sure every
customer is delighted by the quality of our food, service, staff,
and safety measures.o Build engaging relationships that lead to
long-term, loyal customers. --- Help your bakery-cafe grow and
o Coach and motivate your team to exceed your bakery-cafe's
goals-for sales, speed of service, order accuracy, and cafe
o Train your team on food safety standards and ensure they are
- Lead, manage, and develop your associates.o Hire and onboard
new associates and provide ongoing training and development,
including constructive feedback, as needed.
o Keep your team energized and engaged. Recognize and celebrate
individual and team achievements.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and
- You're committed to, and experienced with, health and food
- You want to have a positive impact on your customers and
- You meet these requirements:o Proven ability to direct,
motivate, coach, and develop others in a fast-paced environment
o Demonstrated ability to run great shifts
o 1+ year(s) of restaurant management experience preferred
o ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
o At least 18 years of age
o Must submit to a background check
Growth opportunities at Panera:
- A Path to Success: Most of our retail managers started as hourly
associates. If your goal is Assistant General Manager or General
Manager, we'll help you get there.
- Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your
skills and prepare you for a strong career-whatever your goals may
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each
year-so you'll have plenty of chances to grow with us.
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a
Get ready to rise.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer606135
Rolla, MO - North Bishop Avenue
Keywords: Panera Bread, Columbia , Team Manager, Executive , Rolla, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!