Manager Quality Control
Company: Ardagh Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Responsible for supervising the quality control function to
ensure compliance with customer requirements and/or company
specifications for the manufacture containers.
- Interpret quality specifications and communicates to all
- Maintain all pertinent records in order to adequately monitor
quality performance and standards.
- Review customer complaints with appropriate plant department to
assure corrective action measures are applied to prevent
- Supervise all ware audits reports and findings along with
recommended corrective action plans.
- Develop and/or install various quality programs and coordinate
- Interact with customers and customer service representatives to
solve problems and foster strong customer relations.
- Perform activities necessary for the effective management of
the quality department including the selection and development of
employees salary administration budget administration and
enforcement of plant safety rules, may be required to perform
- Comply with environmental and food safety standards as Set
forth in plant policies, programs within department
- Ideal candidate will possess an undergraduate degree in math,
engineering or related discipline with manufacturing quality
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a team-based
- Must have excellent presentation interpersonal and
communication skills to interact effectively with management and
- Must have excellent problem solving skills with good team
dynamics and possess strong planning and organizational
- Must have proficient computer skills and have knowledge and
understanding of Microsoft Applications. About Ardagh GroupArdagh
Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions,
producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We trace our
roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded
in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of 20,000
people with sales of approximately $10 billion. Today we have a
presence across Europe, Africa and the Americas.
- Did you know that Ardagh produces many of the beverage cans and
bottles for your favorite beverages?
- Did you know we produce metal and glass packaging which are
permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled
without any loss of quality?
- Did you know we produce more than 160 million containers per
day?Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation
for innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible,
pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new
ways to recycle and save energy. Our aim is to reduce any negative
environmental impact whilst remaining economically sustainable and
socially responsible.We believe that the success of our business
depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working
environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their
full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated.Here at
Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for talented
and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make an
impact with your career, come and join our team, you'll enjoy the
journey!Ardagh is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative
Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age,
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected status. For more
information on Ardagh Group, visit www.ardaghgroup.com.
Keywords: Ardagh Group, Columbia , Manager Quality Control, Executive , Pevely, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!