Assistant Branch Manager
Company: Enterprise Bank & Trust
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of
entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee
shop to the large construction company that employs local people,
our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive.
With offices in Missouri, Kansas , Arizona, California, New Mexico
and Nevada, we're strong, growing and committed to supporting the
communities we serve. We extend this commitment to the community to
our associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and
charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by
American Banker for multiple years, we offer our associates an
array of benefits and the opportunity to chart their own career
path with us. Join us in the pursuit of our mission to guide people
to a lifetime of financial success, and enjoy a career filled with
professional growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the
satisfaction of supporting our communities. Together, there's no
Assistant Branch Manager
Provides the day- to-day operational management of the branch.
Ensures that the branch is adhering to bank policies and
procedures. Supervises the activities of branch personnel,
including tellers and financial services representatives. Ensures
that customer service is provided through the teller line and new
accounts department; monitors this through observations and
feedback from clients. Provides coaching to associates, creates
schedules, addresses service breakdowns and works with the Manager
on hiring employees and performance issues. Provides leadership and
guidance to ensure conformance with bank policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the supervision of day-to-day operations of new
account desk and teller/servicing areas.
- Partners with Branch Manager to direct activities of branch
associates to ensure complete and efficient customer service.
- Observes, monitors, and provides coaching to branch staff as it
relates to cross-selling, referral goals and overall branch
- Ensures all company policies and procedures pertaining to
branch operations are followed.
- Handles customer concerns; escalate customer concerns to Branch
Manager as needed.
- Assists in coordinating recruitment and training of Branch
- Completes new accounts and teller activities as needed.
- Accepts and complete projects and other miscellaneous duties as
- Completes quarterly unit assessment and ensure team adherence
to policy/procedures as it relates to compliance, audit guidelines,
and security standards.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, customer service
- Strong organizations skills with a high degree of
- Sales management skills in order to successfully coach
associates to meet branch goals.
- Sales and marketing orientation with emphasis on cross-selling
- Thorough knowledge of bank operations, policies, procedures,
compliance, and banking regulations.
- Team oriented, possesses a positive attitude and works well
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of all various types of products offered at
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Assists with supervision of branch staff
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years banking experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Computer and Software Skills:
- Skilled in operation of a personal computer, including
Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Google Mail
- Gift Cards / Bond Pro
Certificates, Licenses And Registrations:
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with
disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal
opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank &
Trust please contact Human Resources at email@example.com .
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and
community relationships in ways that positively impact our
associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and
live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All
employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully
completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law poster HERE .Required
Keywords: Enterprise Bank & Trust, Columbia , Assistant Branch Manager, Executive , Hillsboro, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!