Restaurant Assistant Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SUMMARY OF POSITION: As an Assistant Manager, you will achieve
sales growth and maintain company standards of excellence for your
assigned shift by managing the flow of food service activity,
assigning tasks, overseeing cash control and focusing on providing
the highest quality food with the best hospitality service
possible. You will also play a key role in training your Team
Members under the direction of the General Manager, providing
support to the General Manager, assist in running overall
operations, while developing and retaining Team Members.ESSENTIAL
- Supervising Team Members and Shift Leaders and maintaining the
highest standards in quality, service and cleanliness with a
constant focus on profitability.
- Coordinating staff training with team trainers.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with
management and fellow Team Members.
- Handling HR issues as they arise, including disciplinary
- Conducting team meetings as needed to discuss operations,
procedures and promotions.
- Conducting weekly inventories.
- Controlling payroll to meet company labor costs standards.
- Controlling inventory to meet company GAP standards.
- Supporting management team and General Manager in their
- Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and
in full compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain building and equipment via proper operating, cleaning
and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Assuming responsibility for cash for all shifts, including bank
deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly
- Ensuring all sanitation, safety and security policies and
procedures are observed and enforced.
- Ensure personal appearance always meets company standard and
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security
policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment
- Performing other tasks as directed by management.REQUIREMENTS:
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.EXPERIENCE:
- Valid driver's license.
- Any Candidate must be legally able to perform the duties of
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and
- Must have reliable transportation and method of communication
with restaurant (i.e. phone or email).KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership
- Ability to maintain the respect of your team.
- Customer driven focus.
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while
delegating tasks appropriately.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Ability to meet performance standards.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems.WHAT MORE COULD
YOU ASK FOR?
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision Insurance and
- Team Member discount programs, with financing options
- Team Member Meal Discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- See a complete list at Capstone Restaurant Group - A place
where People, Hospitality & Integrity are Valued!!!People are what
drives our organization; without great people, we will not succeed.
We will not get to the top, the Capstone, without our people
achieving new heights!Hospitality is providing a welcoming feeling
to our guests. It's warm, it's friendly, it's a sincere
appreciation that the Guest has chosen our restaurant!Integrity is
critical for all of our Team Members. We must be honest, we must be
sincere, we must be consistent and fair. We must operate by doing
the right thing!We are always searching for talented Team Members,
at all levels, that are interested in growing with us and are
excited to provide our Guests great hospitality, acting with
integrity--- every visit, every experience!When you join the
Capstone Restaurant Group, you will be given the tools to not only
succeed on the job, but we will work with you to develop your
skills to take advantage of the many promotion opportunities that
we offer in all of our markets. We are an equal opportunity
employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in
a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded,
and you are passionate about people, hospitality and integrity, we
want to talk to you!To learn more about Capstone Restaurant Group,
go to . To learn more about the Hardee's Franchise, go to .Note: -
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the
job.Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.I
understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group is an
independently owned and operated franchisee of Hardee's Restaurants
LLC and, if I am hired, Capstone Restaurant Group will be my
employer, not Hardee's Restaurants. Further I understand and
acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an
agent for Hardee's Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
Keywords: Hardee's, Columbia , Restaurant Assistant Manager, Executive , Wentzville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!