Customer Success Manager - Western Region
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Customer Success Manager - Western Region Job Title:Customer
Success Manager - Western RegionRole Overview:The Customer Success
Manager (CSM) drives customer loyalty and adoption of McAfee
Solutions. You will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Success.
You will consult with enterprise customer employees across the
spectrum of system administrators to Chief Security Officers (CSO).
You will articulate the value of McAfee solutions and services that
inspires the use of McAfee solutions, services, educational
offerings and premium support. You will report to the Senior
Manager, Customer Success Group.
Company Overview From device to cloud, McAfee provides
market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and
consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that
are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction
of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee
secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats,
both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of
cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products
and solutions. About the Role:
- You will be considered the lead customer liaison for
top-revenue accounts, and will attend one-on-one meetings with
representatives of the strategic accounts.
- You will develop a trusted adviser relationship with customer
partners and executive sponsors to understand customer's strategy,
technical environment and measurements for success.
- You will oversee all post-sales activity to create recognizable
benefits for McAfee's top customers.
- You will demonstrate product knowledge, plan and work on the
Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure broad adoption of McAfee
- You will lead account reviews with clients to ensure usage of
McAfee technologies and maintain communication on updates / new
- Anticipate and monitor at-risk accounts and ensure concerns are
- You will ensure smooth client experience as they work with
several McAfee roles.
- You will be the customer's voice and provide feedback to our
teams on how we can better serve our customers.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their goals and work
with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan.
- You will manage internal projects, such as creating internal
training curricula and schedules, presenting across lines of
businesses, identifying and improving opportunities, preparing and
qualifying McAfee team members for customer meetings and performing
employee mentoring.About You:--
- Your background includes 8+ years of Customer Success Manager
- You have a strong desire for action and willingness to jump in
and role-up your sleeves.
- You have an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connect
customers with an understanding of their needs and ensuring they
understand and realize the full value of our products.
- You excel in developing deep customer relationships and
managing assigned accounts to result in continued revenue
generation and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You can build valuable and outcome-based relationships with a
diverse customer account base.
- You have experience deploying technology or support services
with large enterprise or global customers.
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire
and encourage others, in relationships with customers and
- You will support customers in the US Western Region account
- Business travel when safe to do so.Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage
everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every
day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and
family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement We're serious about our
commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits
discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy,
gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other
legally protected status. For Colorado Residents the starting
salary for this position is $107,000.00 McAfee recognizes and
supports its obligation to reasonably accommodate applicants and
employees with disabilities. We are here to help. Please let us
know if you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application, interviewing, hiring, or at any other time during the
employment process. Please do not include personal medical
information in the email. Diversity is foundational for our
business success. We want to be a workplace of choice for all
people and we value the unique perspectives offered by a diverse
workforce. McAfee does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected
veteran status, age, ancestry, medical condition, genetic
information, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally
protected status. This principle applies to all areas of
employment: recruitment and hiring, training, performance
evaluations, promotions and transfers, compensation and benefits,
and social and recreational programs. McAfee desires to be an
employer of choice with an inclusive environment for all
individuals. As part of this goal and in compliance with various
laws and regulations, McAfee provides reasonable accommodation to
applicants and employees. Requests for reasonable accommodation for
applicants and employees are evaluated on a case-by-case
Keywords: Mcafee, Columbia , Customer Success Manager - Western Region, Executive , California, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!