Company: Ingram Micro SL
Posted on: February 22, 2021
United States - Irvine, California
Job ID: 40339 Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro
touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on
Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest
technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more
than 35,000 associates. The Vice President, E-Commerce for Ingram
Micro's US Technology Sales Division will be a key resource on the
US, SVP, Chief Country Executive's team. S/he will be responsible
- Accountable for the execution and creation of the US e-Commerce
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the company's
e-Commerce strategy and roadmap.
- Accountable for the company's e-Commerce program and project
management, including the alignment of the solutions delivery
process and the alignment of resources with the e-Commerce
- As part of the Digital organization, this position engages with
Sales, Marketing, Global Information & Security (GIS), and
Operations to increase sales and profit from all e-Commerce-based
- Accountable for ROI results through improved e-Commerce
capabilities and internal operational efficiencies.
- Partners with GIS to oversee the development teams in the US,
the development centers in India and Manila and elsewhere to
deploy, enhance, and maintain the company's e-Commerce websites,
mobile platform, APIs, EDI interfaces, XML interfaces, and other
e-Commerce platforms. Your role: US E-Commerce Leadership: Will
collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects
of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content
strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online
marketing, website design, web analytics and web technologies.
Strategy: Partner with the Strategy leader to help ensure that
Ingram Micro has a robust product strategy that will address the
needs of our customers while aligning with the company's strategic
objectives. Create and manage a formal discipline around the
strategic thinking and product ideation capabilities within the
innovation and delivery teams (web and B2B), leading the direction
of our product and capability roadmaps that reflect reseller,
vendor, and company specific needs. Innovation: Partner with the
Innovation leaders to drive (or facilitate) product and technology
innovation and participate in our global innovation program that
facilitates the identification and smart adoption/investment of new
technologies at Ingram Micro. What you bring to the role:
- A Bachelor's degree (Master's desired) in Marketing; emphasis
in digital marketing, e-commerce, and integrated marketing
- 10+ years of sales, marketing, and channel e-commerce
experience working in a complex environment with dispersed product
- Expertise in leading, defining and managing complex solutions
portfolios and platforms that are globally scalable in eCommerce
- A successful track record of defining and launching multi-tier
distribution and subscription offerings.
- Experience doing research and analysis, fluency working with
quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to deconstruct industry and competitor trends to inform
- Strong executive presence with outstanding
communication/presentation skills (verbal and written). Should have
a high degree of comfort effectively presenting to executive staff,
key stakeholders, and large teams.
- Experience in working with and coordinating large-scale
projects across teams.
- Passion for quality and commitment to creating engaging,
- A strong leader and change agent who can energize and influence
staff across functions, levels, and geographies.
- Experience leading, mentoring, and growing a team of product
- Strong interpersonal and talent management skills, including
the ability to identify and develop talent.
- Ability to work with remote partners and team members via
online tools across different time zones with excellent written and
verbal communication skills. * Position may require occasional
travel, including international travel. *This is not a complete
listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you
will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties. Ingram
Micro believes there is no place in our society for social
injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not - and
will not - tolerate these actions. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed
to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status, or any other protected category under applicable law. Get
updates about the latest job openings that match your skills.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities Ingram Micro is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws.
If any applicant is unable to fully access Ingram Micro's
application system, please contact us and Ingram Micro will provide
any possible reasonable accommodation. Applicants with disabilities
may contact the Ingram Micro Career Center number at (800) 446-0075
for assistance accessing the application system. Ingram Micro does
not work with unauthorized or unapproved employment agencies.
Agencies that submit resumes to Ingram Micro, or any affiliate, do
so with the understanding there will be no reimbursement for their
Keywords: Ingram Micro SL, Columbia , VP, E-Commerce, Executive , California, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!