Network Automation Engineer
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Join our Winning Team as a Network Automation EngineerAre you a
Network Automation Engineer who specializes in network automation
and continual improvement? Does the idea of joining a team
responsible for innovation and maintaining and supporting a wide
breadth of IT solutions excite you?-- If so, the Network Automation
Engineer role at Employer may be a great fit for you! In this role,
you will be responsible for a wide range of Automation solutions,
including Cloud Networks, building CI/CD pipelines, and working
with the latest Automation tools.The Tech Culture at
Employer--Having a creative and innovative environment where our
techies can collaborate, learn and grow is something Employer is
passionate about. We have an entire floor dedicated to our techies,
designed specifically to enable teams to dream big and produce the
best. Along with creating and maintaining awesome software you'll
also be able to participate in our quarterly Hack-a-thon's or take
a break by kicking back and playing the latest game on x-box when
you need to re-boot the mind. Oh, and do you happen to have a dog?
Employer is dog-friendly and no day goes by where you don't have
the chance to visit with one of the visiting pups. We even provide
the dog beds, bowls and of course, toys!As a Network Automation
Engineer, you will:
- Work side by side with experienced Network Engineers to
implement network automation.--
- Use Bash, Python, JSON, Terraform, and other languages as
- Help team build a CI/CD pipeline using Git and Jenkins (or
similar tools) to implement network automation.
- Systems you will work with the team to automate include:-- AWS,
BGP, Megaport, InfoBlox and Bind, F5, Cisco and more.
- Lifecycle support of automation with continual expansion and
improvement of automation.
- Help team develop scripts that detect and remediate
- Help team enforce configuration standards by automatic
- Maintenance of Chef cookbooks.
- Use tools like Service Now Automate to maximize automation
around service requests.Qualifications:
- 2 years of development experience
- Interest or experience with Infrastructure as Code and Network
Automation is desired.
- Interest or experience with AWS, Terraform is desired.
- Desire and ability to learn networking fundamentals.--
- Familiar with API interaction in multiple systems.-- REST,
Webhook, JSON, etc.About EmployerEmployer, a unit of IHS Markit
(Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently
shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered
by Carfax vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle
history since 1984, Carfax provides exclusive services like--Carfax
Used Car Listings,--MyEmployer,--Carfax History-Based Value--and
the flagship Carfax-- Vehicle History Report--- to consumers and
the automotive industry. Carfax owns the world's largest vehicle
history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace
by--The Washington Post--and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell -
Show me the Carfax---. Based in--London, IHS Markit is a world
leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.--
Keywords: CARFAX, Columbia , Network Automation Engineer, Engineering , Columbia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!