Maintenance Mechanic - GTF
Company: Staff Management SMX
Posted on: January 26, 2023
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment. SMX is searching for a Maintenance
Mechanic. The maintenance mechanic position supports the immediate
need for the repair of production equipment. Additional
responsibilities include the maintenance, refurbishing, and
installation of equipment and general plant maintenance duties as
directed. If you got what it takes send your resume to Wanda at
email@example.com and let her get you started today!.
Perks & Benefits: Paid Training, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay
options, Medical / Dental Insurance, STD /LTD. Shifts: 1st Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time, Direct Hire, Long Term. Pay Rate:
$18.50 - $26.50 / hour Duties:
- Meet job requirements relative to Safety, Productivity,
Quality, Attendance, Flexibility, and team environment.
- Position involves standing, walking, sitting, and occasionally
lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Make independent judgments to utilize time efficiently and be
adaptable to changing task requirements.
- Utilize various PC applications and basic understanding of
mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics.
- Troubleshoot and update equipment Controls/PLC.
- Ensure Preventive Maintenance schedules are followed and
- Operate various equipment/machinery as required.
- Help organize and manage spare parts supply for equipment.
- Perform or assist with more complex production
- Element owner of site LOTO program.
- Implement improvements developed by site HPT teams,
engineering, and management.. Position Requirements: REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of Safety procedures and practices.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with overtime as
- Forklift Certification.
- Able to learn new skills or equipment.
- Prior PC experience.
- Prior controls/PLC experience.
- Prior robot controls experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with
the customer in mind. Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test,
Must be at least 18 years old., required education: HS Diploma or
GED. Work Location: SM - SMX at Clarcor, Slater, MO 65349. Job
Types: Manufacturing, Maintenance. Industry: Manufacturing.
Keywords: Staff Management SMX, Columbia , Maintenance Mechanic - GTF, Engineering , Slater, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!