Company: EDWARD JONES
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
investors.At Edward Jones we are developing a next-generation data
architecture to support our growing business. As part of the Data
Management area, you will be challenged daily to find innovative
solutions for data acquisition, movement, security, lineage and
data governance in the latest cloud based technologies. This will
also bring you into contact with a diverse array of stakeholders
ranging from IT to our analytics stakeholders across the firm. In
doing so, you will be helping design and deploy a data architecture
framework that will act as the foundational layer for Edward Jones
analytics for years to come.
- Create and maintain optimal on premise and cloud-based data
pipeline architectures capable of ingesting structured and
unstructured data using both batch & streaming methods in a secure,
scalable and efficient manner.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements:
automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing
infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction,
transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data
sources, both internal and external.
- Develop data flows that can leverage both on premise and cloud
- Work with stakeholders including the business analytics teams
and IS architecture teams to assist with data-related technical
issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work in a highly efficient and motivated agile based scrum team
embracing the product model.Required:
- 5+ years of experience in a ETL/ELT developer experience.
- 5+ years of experience working with ETL/ELT tools like
Informatica, qlik, Matillion, Data Stage or equivalent.
- Experience building Data Management solutions on Azure or AWS
- Advanced working knowledge of cloud-based data pipeline
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines for
acquisition and management of data including data security,
metadata capture, data cataloging & classification.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing and
Change Data Capture mechanisms.
- 3+ years of experience using the following
- Cloud-based data storage and data pipeline solutions
- API development (specifically to connect to SaaS
- Hadoop ecosystem of tools (Cloudera Data Hub and Flow
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Change Data Capture
- Stream-processing: NiFi, Kafka, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Security and governance: Ranger/Sentry, Navigator, Atlas
- Object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python,
Data modeling experience using either
SAP Power Designer or Erwin tools.Snowflake cloud based data
warehousing platform.Experience using agile development methodology
and working within a scrum team.Experience using data bricks,
Matillion, Informatica or equivalent.Good verbal and written
communication skills, ability to work in a virtual team using zoom
or other virtual team communication software.Bachelor's degree in
Computer Science, Information Systems or another applicable field
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2022, published Fortune
July 2022, Great Places to Work - data as of March 2022.
Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones was recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for
Millennials by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. The
privately held firm ranked No. 2 overall, in its fourth appearance
on the list.2022 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, published
September 2022, research by Great Places to Work -, data as of
August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the
Edward Jones has been named to the
2022 Best Workplaces for Women list by Great Places to Work - and
Fortune - magazine, ranking No. 45.2022 Fortune's 100 Best
Companies to Work For, published April 2022, research by Great
Place to Work -, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
For the 23rd time, Edward Jones has
earned a spot on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For -
ranking by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. Edward
Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious 2022 list.2022 Best Places
to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to Work - in partnership
with Human Rights Campaign Foundation, published Equity Magazine
January 2022, data as of July 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
Edward Jones scored 100 percent on
the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality
Index (CEI) the nation's foremost benchmarking survey and report
measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+
workplace equality. The ranking designated Jones as one of the best
places to work for LGBTQ+Equality.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. to learn more about our total
compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically
includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for
this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on
skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a
potential new associate:
Salary: $90628 - $154313
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Columbia , ETL Engineer, Engineering , Freeburg, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!