Company: PTS Advance
Posted on: January 16, 2022
PTS Advance is seeking to hire a Quality Engineer with
mechanical knowledge to help develop and establish inspection and
measurement methodologies for components and subassemblies. In this
position, you will work for a global company that develops,
manufactures, and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical
device, and over-the-counter products. Duties and responsibilities
- Participate in cross-functional project teams during design and
development to establish and define quality requirements for new or
- Develop, establish and qualify methodologies for mechanical
inspection methods including the creation of necessary inspection
- Create set-up fixtures and programs for automated/non-contact
inspection equipment (e.g., CMM, SmartScope, etc.).
- Coordinate and perform Measurement System Analysis as
- Perform routine inspections as required.
- Act in a lead role in the support and problem resolution.
- Participate in supplier qualification activities.
- Work within cross-function groups to implement corrective
To be successful in this role you will have a BS in Engineering or
related Science field along with a minimum of 3 years experience
working in the mechanical inspection field. Experience working with
automated inspection equipment is required. Other skills and
- Experience working in a medical device manufacturing
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Knowledgeable of ANSI Y14.5 and geometric tolerancing
- Thorough knowledge of inspection equipment and their methods of
- Must be able to program automated inspection equipment such as
coordinate measuring machines (CMM's), vision systems, and optical
Established in 1995, PTS Advance provides people and tools to
companies that want to do more than just "fill a position". Our
expertise includes attracting and retaining key talent while
managing assignments in a safe, compliant, and transparent manner.
We are honest and transparent in the process because we put you
Interested? Contact Lisa Oster at 949-268-4080 or via email at
Lisa.Oster@PTSadvance.com for a confidential discussion.
Keywords: PTS Advance, Columbia , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Olean, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!