Marketing-Minded, Ux/Ui Designer
Company: Veterans United Home Loans
Posted on: February 14, 2020
At VU, we help Veterans buy homes. One of the ways we do that is
through our amazing online experiences. As a UX/UI Designer, you
will be responsible for designing beautiful, usable web pages and
applications. You will conceptualize digital solutions to customer
and business problems and bring them to life through high-fidelity
prototypes, before ultimately pairing with a software developer to
release your work into the world. From there, you will team up with
our analysts to evaluate the effectiveness of your designs through
real user feedback to test, iterate, and continuously improve your
products. This is a highly collaborative role, working closely and
communicating daily with stakeholders, researchers, copywriters,
illustrators, photographers, and field experts.
What You'll Do:
- Design beautiful and usable interfaces for web sites and
- Code your designs into high-fidelity functional prototypes
- Conceptualize project requirements into user-centric solutions:
wireframe, prototype, and present possible scenarios to
- Read and interpret analytics and user data to identify areas
for improvement on your products.
- Meet with product owners and stakeholders to gather project
goals and requirements.
We're looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and
have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who
enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
- You have 3+ years of experience designing and building websites
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating your ability to think
through and design intuitive solutions to complicated user and
- You have a strong understanding of layout, typography, color,
advanced design principles, and are highly skilled in your design
platform of choice (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or
- You have several code samples demonstrating your HTML,
- You have a passion for user experience and building
- You thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced,
results-oriented work environment.
- You have experience working with Content Management Systems
- You have experience working in an agile software development
- You are proficient in Angular, Canvas, and/or other advanced
web development technologies.
- You have a working knowledge of PHP.
- You have experience working with Multivariate (A/B) Testing
No previous mortgage experience is necessary and as you grow and
gain experience, opportunities across the company are available to
progress your career.
Veterans United is the nation's #1 VA lender and over 97% of our
customers would recommend us. This may sound like a brag but it's
only possible because we have a team of talented and committed
employees working hard, every day, to make a difference for the
people we serve; the men and women who sacrificed for our country.
We find it's easy to give your best when you serve the brave.
Veterans United is proud to be an EOE/ADA and Military-friendly
Keywords: Veterans United Home Loans, Columbia , Marketing-Minded, Ux/Ui Designer, Advertising , Columbia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!